ABOUT RUSSIAN WOMEN
HOW AVOID FRAUD
Getting ready for a Date
Dates that are enjoyable help keep relationships fun. The more unique and creative they are, the more memorable they often prove to be. Below you'll find some date tips that help you to make your date memorable and unique.
- Call a few days before to confirm the date, time, and place.
- Even if you think you know where you're going, get directions in advance and leave a little early.
- Never be late - give yourself enough time - get ready early.
- Give her flowers.
- Have a plan and a backup and a backup to the backup; weather changes, restaurants close, and movies get sold out. Don't get stuck without something to do.
- Accept/give compliments - it' shows that you're confident!
- Relax - dating should be "fun". On a first date - be easy going -a great person to hang out with. Too serious too soon is a good way to put someone off!
- Tell yourself you're not nervous, just excited.
- Never make assumptions - always look for the good in the other person.
- Make eye contact and smile! - stay alert and interested
- Don't drink too much, if at all.
- Keep the first date brief. Leave them wishing for more, not wondering how to escape.
- Refrain from telling your date everything - save something for later!
- Emphasise your similarities and avoid being dismissive of things the other person says.
- Escort her home. Dropping her at the bus stop is so uncool.